- Insurance Services
- Auto, Home & Personal Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Business Owners Package Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Hotel & Motel Hospitality Insurance
- Manufacturers Insurance
- Professional Liability (E&O) Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
- - View All Business
- Life Insurance
- Group Benefits
- About Us
- Policy Service Center
- Contact Us
A fixed annuity can help you accumulate tax-deferred earnings as part of your overall retirement plan. Annuities offer the opportunity for lifetime payments and tax-deferred earnings and provide a guaranteed death benefit for your beneficiaries. All guarantees are backed by the continued claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
You may want to consider investing in an annuity as part of your long-term financial strategy if:
- You're in a higher tax bracket and want to defer additional income.
- You've reached your deductible limit on all your retirement accounts and wish to save more for retirement.
An annuity is different from most other retirement savings vehicles. It's actually a contract between you and an insurance company. In return for making one or more premium payments, the insurance company agrees to provide you an income stream, usually during retirement. You can elect to receive payment all at once or as a series of payments, even for the rest of your life.
Kriner & Furlong Insurance Agency offers free, comparative quotes on Fixed Annuities from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.